Burime already, now it's time to stretch our minds again before the weekend. The rules are very simple. Everyone writes in a commentary on the 1 st proposal. It must continue the thought in the previous comments. Thus, a continuous history.
To make the story began, I do seed, and you go in the comments on a proposal. Offtopic I delete.
--------------------------.
Nick woke up late at night in a cold sweat. He is not looking the road and rushed to the computer and pulled the mouse to wake up the screen. Then started the Yandex - it is! . Nick fell exhausted into a chair, it was the end of. He did not even have time to add them to the Exchange. And then on the table there was a silvery glow. When it vanished, Nick saw a small man in a white shroud with a halo over his head.
- Who are you? .
- I St Plato, the patron yaneksoidov, - said the little man.
понедельник, 28 мая 2012 г.
Friday story - write your story
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий